Strategic Directions: Integral Mission
To involve the Churches of North East India in witnessing Christ through social concern.
To sensitise the Churches and community on Holistic Transformation.
- To create awareness on Integral mission for the Churches of North East India.
- To challenge the Churches and Community in addressing a just society, by getting involved in social issues.
- To educate and build the capacity of the Churches and Community for their long term sustainability.
- To strengthen women and youth in the areas of capacity building and skills development.
- To advocate the Churches and Community and influence them to tap resources and achieve the Millennium Development Goal (MDGs).
- The Churches getting involved and participated in Integral mission through social concern.
- Churches being motivated in building a compassionate society and professing social involvement having evangelistic consequences and bear witness to the transforming grace of Jesus Christ.
- To bring about the personal and structural change and belong together in the community.
- NEICORD’s involvement brings about the changes in the lives of the dejected and isolated section of the people and builds their dignity.
- Churches and the Community networking and advocating in achieving the MDGs.
- Resources and policies being taped from the local Government so that the communities can have a life impacting goal in alleviating poverty.
Strategic Directions: Justice and Advocacy
To defend the rights of the marginalized and intercess issues relating to social stigma.
- To create awareness, needs and concerns of social justice and advocacy among the Churches, leaders and youth groups.
- To challenge Churches, leaders and youth groups in responding to social injustices.
- To sustain justice programme through the participation of communities.
- To instigate the role of justice and advocacy to Churches, leaders and youth groups by motivating them through teachings, seminars or workshops.
- To voice concerns for the minority or marginalized trapped under social injustices.
- To create awareness and concerns to communities for equal rights.
- Voicing for HIV & AIDS, etc.
- NEICORD as an agent to spread the awareness of Human Rights.
- Churches, leaders and youth groups would have been motivated and capacitated in various social justice related issues.
- Churches, leaders and youth groups would have involved themselves in advocating.
- Communities would have been made aware of their rights.
- Communities would have been made aware of Human Rights.
1. Children under Especially Difficult Circumstances (CEDC)
- To identify and support dropout children in targeted area for formal and nonformal education.
- To render assistance to malnourished children.
- To intervene against any violation upon a child outside the social norm.
- NEICORD to partner with other CBOs & NGOs for children’s rights and development.
- CEDC would have been educated and helped.
- CEDC would have been given nutritional diet.
- NEICORD would continue its fights for the course of uncovered children.
- Concern voiced on any social injustices upon a child.
NEICORD will work towards gender empowerment and upliftment in targeted communities.
Community would have gender equality through various programme(Health, poverty, etc.)